Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Drifting!

Hi again! 

Here comes a new video! This time its Andy Mckee's song "Drifting" that I made a little cover of. This song is very different from how I usually play on the guitar and so therefore I had to learn the way to play it. It took some time but after a while I got into it. The way to play this requires alot of concentration, but when you get a hang of it, your guitarplaying sounds awesome! It's almost like a one-man band. You got the low DADGAD tuning which turns the lower strings almost as a bassline. The tapping on the body of the guitar is percussion or drums.

If you play this to people they go nuts! And it's not even that hard to learn... All you need is patience and time.

Let me know what you think about the video in the comment section below.

Enjoy

-Kianul


1 comment: